Monday, February 5, 2007

A VOYAGE OF DISCOVERY


A VOYAGE OF DISCOVERY

Come with me, and embark on a voyage,
Tis is not too late to make a new begining
Set sail on a journey into uncharted waters.
We know not our destination,
Neither have we mapped our voyage.
No odds are insurmountable.
No storms shall set us off course,
No sirens shall tempt me,
For the sweet melodies they shall sing
Shall be rendered powerless
By the spell you have cast over me.
Borish male 2007 tm

20 comments:

Ms zee said...

T-Minx, all for you.... come and see wonder wonder oooo.....

Mr. Boorish has stepped up his game.....

LondonBuki said...

Wow!!! I don't care if I am busy at work today! I am coming back to see how this unfolds!

nefera said...

La vie est belle....profiter chaque moment!

Anonymous said...

na wa oh, this has gone rily far. but i'm lovin it, i'd rily like to c this work rily well. i hope Tminx has chosen you over babalaye. but damn, boorish where did you get this ur head swelling skills, its not bad at all oh.

Daddy's Girl said...

Okay... TMinx, what do you have to say to this? After accepting another man's proposal...

TMinx, you hot sha!

Simply Gorgeous said...

This is too much... 3 post dedicated to To T- Minx. T- minx, you go girl! Who said it is not good to make man beg!

Perfectly Human said...

This is serious! Another TMinx proposal. Now exactly what did you do to these men Minx? I would really like to know.

chainreader said...

Taurean minx is hot like fiyaar!

I should go ask her for a little of whatever she's using!

TMinx said...

Wow Mr Boor. I'm truly flattered. I'm bright red, well under my skin. I'm sure my fiancee will not mind if I have a friend or two, I mean all is fair in Love and War 'innit'. Babaalaye don't worry I will be faithful to you.

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

I like your answer MIss T - we dont want to seem promiscus now - which we know you are not.

Im afraid Mr boor is too little too late.

Anonymous said...

na wah....SIRENS WILL NOT TEMPT ME...i think that is everything every chick needs assurance on that some skank wont snatch her man....good one dude!ME GUSTA

Anonymous said...

You really are an inspiring writer. Men, keep them coming.

jak said...

Hmmm, this is getting serious oh. Oya TMinx what is your response to this one now?

Anonymous said...

Voyage of discovery?

WOW... again another WOW



I only pray that you get the right kind of woman that your heart deserves...

**********************************
We know not our destination, Neither have we mapped our voyage.
***********************************

Kind of suits my philo of life.
Thanks for the link and am into Greek mythology too:)

Take care,Boorish Male
Valentine'sday is approaching, Btw

just a reader
:)

Vera Ezimora said...

Oooh, could this be love?

Oya update Boorish Male. I wanna know what's happening right now. Have u revealed urself 2 her? Has she accepted 2 be ur "friend"? What's going on? Fill a sister in jo!

Anonymous said...

i miss you babe.. where u @? hope ur iite

Jayla. said...

yeah where u @......... happy valentine's day darl

TMinx said...

Happy Vals day Mr Boor!

Vera Ezimora said...

Boorish Male, update already!!

Anonymous said...

what is going on in blog world. i leave and come home and everything is upside down!!!!!! vera got engaged to horny guy, u are romancing tminx!!! U PEOPLE DONT DO IT OHHHHH, u guys, love ruins it all, or am i on something else!!! no love in blog world, no love no love, we cant all be marrying in blogworld, pleaseeee! :(